HELLO FRIENDS! Long time no talk. I am done with school, and I have one summer class starting tomorrow. I’m actually very excited for this class, but this post isn’t about classes. Here is the last of my list of my favorite YouTubers.
1. Rowena Tsai - I have definitely mentioned Rowena before and I still LOVE her content. She makes lifestyle videos that I binge watch on nearly a daily basis.
2. Linh Truong- Linh is a new edition to my list! She’s an Asian-American and she CRACKS me up! She makes whatever videos she wants, and I highly recommend watching her.
3. Coffee & Bible Time- Coffee & Bible Time has been a longtime favorite of mine. They make Christian videos and other lifestyle related things. I like to watch them in the mornings and they are full of so much encouragement and life.
4. Kiara Madisen- Kiara is also a recent favorite of mine. She makes college videos, and I usually binge watch her videos when I’m bored. She goes to University of Oregon, and it’s really interesting to see how other college kids live their lives.
5. Angelika Oles- So Angelika is a UK YouTuber who does drama videos. She just states facts and then gives her opinion on the facts. She also has a second channel where she does beauty and other types of videos.
That’s the end of my list! Sorry this is such a short post. I’m gonna be back with another YouTube related post next week, so look forward to that!
I’ll see y’all later!
REMINDERS: Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, @noelle_janae, and Pinterest, @noelle_janae. I still have Merch for sale! ALSO use my code NoelleA15 or this link: https://bit.ly/348HJYb to get some $$$ off your order at Elevated Faith!
I will call them my people, who were not my people; and her beloved, who was not beloved. -Romans 9:25
by Noelle Janae