Hello friends! Today I’m gonna go through some of my favorite YouTubers, and tell you guys why I love them. Now this is not all of them, I don’t think. So let’s get it!!!
1. Rowena Tsai- I LOVE ROWENA SO MUCH!! She makes self-care/lifestyle videos. They're great for background noise when cleaning or working, or they are great for binge-watching. She's probably my all time favorite YouTuber.
2. Lavendaire- If you read my "Favorite Podcasts" post then you will remember me mentioning the Lavendaire Lifestyle. Aileen is the founder of the brand Lavendaire, and her content is very similar to Rownea's. Aileen focuses on creating you dream life and self-care.
3. The Game Theorists- This one may shock a few people, but one of my secrets is that I LOVE game lore. I love the lore of FNAF, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Hello Neighbor, and even Minecraft. Mat, the creator and host of GT, is so funny and he makes sure he has evidence behind his points. The videos are also great for binge-watching.
4. oh no nina- NINA IS A SMOL BEAN THAT SHOULD BE LOVED AND PROTECTED!
5. Jana Wildy- Jana and I are actually friends from high school, and she started her Youtube channel about 5 months ago. I think I was one of her first subscribers, and I have watched every one of her videos. Also she reads the blog, so HI JANA! I LOVE YOU!!!
6. Baumgartner Restorations- This is gonna be a huge shock, but I love watching art restoration videos. They are so relaxing and nice to watch. Big fan.
These are just a few of the many YouTubers I watch and love!! I hope you guys have a wonderful day/ week and I’ll see y’all next time!
I will call them my people, who were not my people; and her beloved, who was not beloved. -Romans 9:25
by Noelle Janae